I realize there are a ton of professional copywriters clamoring for your business. I won’t waste your time with lengthy paragraphs about how you can’t live without me. You can. But you shouldn’t, and here’s why. Words matter to me. Crafting copy that turns your readers into faithful customers is my goal. When you hire me, there are a few ways we can achieve that:
- Copywriting – I have an expertise in the travel and hospitality industry, but I’m also well versed in social media, education, parenting, and consumer products. I can pretty much write about almost anything.
- Blog posts – If you want to be seen as an industry leader, you need to blog. Fresh content boosts your Google ranking and sets you apart from your competitors. No time? No problem. I can write to fit the tone of your website – conversational or professional. I can do funny, too.
- Articles – Whether you need a short piece (500 words or less) or an in-depth article (a few thousand words), I offer well written articles for your website or publication.
- Social Media and Marketing – Need a little help ramping up your social media campaigns on Twitter, LinkedIN or Facebook? I’ll help expand your social outreach by increasing interaction with your followers.
- Proofreading and Editing Services – I’m a bit of a geek in this department. I can tweak your blog posts, website copy, articles or eBooks.
- Case Studies – Simply put, case studies are success stories. What better way to sell your brand than with a happy client? If you’ve received glowing accolades from a current or previous customer, I can write a case study you can use as a fantastic marketing tool for your business.
- Consulting – I’ve worked online and in editorial for 18+ years. I have a pretty sharp sense of what users want and expect from a website.